Sunday 8 May 2011

Wow! That's Awkward!

So I got my first negative comment on my blog! (Don't bother looking for it, it's been deleted- hahaha! Never happened!) I believe it said 'shitblog.twat.' Now if you're going to criticize me, don't be a spineless prick and do it anonymously... That just screams 'I'm a fat git with a wrinkled old sack who sits at my computer, being bitter at the world and criticizing strangers whilst feeling so superior I refuse to use the god damn space bar!!! There is something seriously wrong with the fact that this jerk-off went to the effort of reading my blog, then typed a poor ass criticism of 3 words, posted it, typed in the 'captcha' code, pressed enter and got confirmation of the comment being posted all to say shitblog.twat... All one word! Like it's a fucking web address! Here's one for ya! WWW.GOFUCKYOURSELFWRINKLECOCK.COM.FU


Worst blog EVER!
I imagine this person to be a real life version of Comic Book Guy from The Simpson's... Sitting at his computer criticizing everyone else who has the balls to do anything because he is so terrified of being even more of a failure so he'd rather just shit on everyone else... Personally, even if I don't like someones blog or creative work in anyway I still appreciate the effort they put into it and the balls it takes to just put yourself out there for the world to judge... He should have just typed A) I'm a bitter, jealous person, who had my own blog that no one read due to my refusal to acknowledge the space bar. B) I feel the world owes me something & C) I really get off on masturbating in my own shit!

You got a mention in my blog... That's about as good as it's guna get for you my impotent little friend! 

From one anonymous dick head to some dick heads I actually know... I created a Facebook fan page for my baby bloggy! You may have noticed the new 'like' tab at the top right hand of the screen... (CLICK IT!!! CLICK IT VIOLENTLY!!!) I've asked all of my Facebook 'friends' to 'like' the page or they'll be getting the boot! It's pretty simple really. As my 'friend' if you can't click 'like' and have a browse through my blog, which I put so much effort and time into then you're not my fucking friend and you can fuck off. Why would I want to interact with people who can't be supportive of me and my work? I don't want to! I'm also using this opportunity to do a little cunt culling... At the end of the day I've seen the shit circulating around Facebook and it's not guna be me sitting there with my thumb in my arse once these people get the boot! I'm my own entertainment. They're the ones who are going to be bored shit-less. My problem? Nope!


Ok so my rant is finished! Now onto some funnies!!! I LOVE randomness! The more random the harder i laugh! Especially when there's just absolutely no fucking way of explaining said randomness! That being said I present you with some GOLD pictures from two very funny sites. Awkward Family Photos & Explain This Image!!!


1) Who goes & pays to have a portrait with their fucking duster!?!
2) YES! These 2 are married!!!
1) Makes sense?
2) Haaahahaha! This makes the duster picture look somewhat normal!
1 & 2) I really don't know WTF is going on in either of these pics!?!
1) Oompa Loompa's, Distraught giant bunnies, An ambulance & A he/she with a butt gut! This picture has EVERYTHING!!!
2) What? That's where babies come from!?! Isn't it?
1) This is so my family!
2) And again!
1) $10 says this marriage ended the day the photos arrived!
2) Bottom Left: Wet Fukin Wipes! O-Fuckin-K!
3) Right pic: Fucked if I know!!! Theories! Anyone?
I hope you found these as randomly funny as I did... If you didn't keep it to your fucking selves! Hahaha! But... Seriously...


I'm downloading some awesome fonts for my next post! Not exciting for you but it's got me squirting in my dacks!?! Wow NOW that's some good fucking font!

Until next time! Love ya guts! Love, Jen xoxo

4 comments:

  1. haha. love the fake webpage creation WWW.GOFUCKYOURSELFWRINKLECOCK.COM.FU'

    love from me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah I liked it too! Who types like that though? shitblog.twat! Moron! That annoyed me more than the insult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pix are gold!!! A+ number one for "fat kid rocking out while dad drops his dacks", with "ornery plump woman with melon and pistol" coming in a close second...keepupthegood.work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, have you got that he-she lizard's phone number?? lol

    ReplyDelete