Tuesday 3 May 2011

She's not a slut! She's just really relaxed!

A while ago I found an awesome site which translates (with speech) pretty much any language into just about any other language you can think of... Last night I rediscovered this little gem and proceeded to see how fucked up my blog would be if translated into another tongue. But did I stop there? Of course not! I translated some exerts from my blog (as well as a Facebook status) into several different languages... Then BACK to English... This is where shit got messy! Talk about getting lost in translation! Fucking hell! Not even a sat-nav from Star Trek was getting me back from where these translations had taken me... 


So without further ado, I present: Jen's Spaghetti Blog- Totally lost in translation!!!


Original Blog Exert:
Back to the bastard mop! I took a break before completing my mopping adventures! Well I finished the front half of the house... I mopped the floors AND... Wait for it.... WAIT for it... The walls! Aaaahahahaha! The MADNESS has set in! Mwaaaahahaha! *awkward silence.....*


From English to Korean and then back to English:
Clean Up Guy! Before you complete the adventure of my white blood cells there was a brake of the rising! Then I completed the half in front of the house ... I wiped the floor ... Wait for it .... Wait for it ... Walls! Aaaahahahaha! Insanity has arrived! Mwaaaahahaha! .....* Weird silence *


The face of insanity! RUN!!!
*** Best bits: "Clean up guy!" Where the fuck was this clean up guy when I was mopping my fucking walls? I don't know where clean up guy came from or went to but considering there was a white blood cell adventure I'm relieved I wasn't around! I had to laugh at "insanity has arrived"... That is good to know! Just in case no one else realised or they missed the memo! It's here PEOPLE!!! IT'S FUCKING HERE!!!! 


Original Blog Exert:
In light of the above I want to talk about: FUCK HEADS!!! Also known as morons, dick wads, mother fuckers, moles, cock stains, goat fuckers, cunts, gay holes, fuck-tards, sluts, pricks, dildo smackers, Tony's, dumb asses, ball gazers, cock knockers, pirate hookers, butt sluts, trollops, big crusty pus filled hairy dogs cock... Ok so we get what I'm talking about yeah?


From English to Portuguese and then back to English:
In the light of above mentioned I want to speak on: FODA HEADS!!! When the jetties were also known as idiotic, chimaços of dick, the rude persons of mother, they lift stains, idiots, rude persons of goat, snuff-boxes, cheerful holes, fode-tards, relaxed women, points, kisses of penis, Tony's, silent donkeys, think up gazers, bang one's head to relaxed women, beaters, pirate lifts, prostitutes, the great covered pus of crust filled hairy dogs, they stand up... Okey so we acquire on what I am speaking yes?


*** Best bits: FODA HEADS!?! Available at all good toys stores this Christmas! I dunno what they are but I want one in three different fucking colours!!! When jetties were also known as idiotic? When exactly was that? I thought it was pre 1972 but I have been wrong about this shit before! Chimacos of dick? Is that Portuguese for Schmackos? Dogs go wacko for.... DICK!!! Hahahaha! They lift stains! So if I call you nappi-san oxy... I'm really calling you a cock stain! Ok? Rude persons of goat? Snuff boxes (that's a keeper) & cheerful holes! CHEERFUL HOLES!!! "Hows your hole, snuff box!? "It's god dam cheerful, mother fucker!" SILENT DONKEYS!!! This whole thing is just gold! I suggest re-reading it while banging your head to a relaxed woman! 


Glide...
Facebook status:
People talk shit... And the ones that talk the most are just trying to make some noise so you don't notice them trying to slip their hand up your skirt and fuck you!!!


From English to German to Spanish and then back to English again:
People talk shit... And those which mostly speak try just to do a noise, you do not note them trying, her hand your cock and leaky me in the ass! To let glide!!


*** Best bits: "And the ones that mostly speak try just to do a noise"... I just have a mental image of someone making grunty noises and trying to fart!?! The last bit is just pure class and although I had nothing to do with it, I'm still particularly proud... HER HAND... YOUR COCK AND LEAKY ME IN THE ASS! Oh God! LEAKY FUCKING ME IN THE GOD DAM FUCKING ASS!!! And the purpose of all this? Simple! "To let glide!" That makes sense, yeah!?! I think what all of this shows is that... You may think I'm fucking MAD, but just be thankful I'm not foreign too!  
  

Silence! I'm trying to 'do a noise!'
Shatner knows the importance of quality glide!


If you want to have fun getting yourself lost in translation. Click here...


The more outlandish the text the better. Don't be afraid to throw some swears in there too... It confuses the shit out the program and equals optimal funnies! Feel free to post your creations on the comments section below!


Until next time my little snuff boxes....


Love ya guts... Love, Jen xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Lysh... Before you comment... Yes I DID think of Shara when I saw the Cherry ass lube!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she were anymore 'relaxed' she'd be clinically dead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the funniest shit i've ever read. How on earth did u think of doing this?? lmao. 'insanity has arrived, as has the relaxed woman'. Che cazzo!?

    keep them coming Jen!

    - Juju xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks chicky! YOU were my inspiration! YES! YOU! I was looking at a pic of yours and you wrote something (possibly in Albanian?) and I was like I'm guna translate that and freak her out with a reply! Anyway I got side tracked, as I often do and rediscovered the translation site I found ages ago... So yeah, thank you darling!!!

    ReplyDelete