Saturday 30 April 2011

Hat's what I'm talking about!

So apparently there was some Royal Wedding on TV last night? I, myself did NOT watch it for the simple reason that I find the royals absolutely fucking disgusting. I wont go on about it but I will say this... Mothers, the world over are watching their babies STARVE TO DEATH and these cunts are spending MILLIONS of dollars on getting married! They are THE biggest bunch of delusional, pompous, disgusting morons alive and I really hope they rot in hell! 


All this hoo-har over William getting married! Why? What's his claim to fame? He was born into a family with a title... Big fucking deal! He's the son of a stupid, big eared, shit stain whose major ambition in life is to be Camilla Parker Bowles' tampon! Oh yes they ARE above reproach! How can I not want to bow down to that hypocritical bullshit!? Pfft!


The best way to demonstrate my point is with pictures... YES! That's right! It's hilariously horrible hat time!!!! 


No one of sound mind and a healthy view on reality would leave the house with this shit on their head! Out of touch? Deluded? Worth taking the piss out of? You bet!!!
Even the dude in Robin Hood hat is looking uncomfortable!
Since when is it ok to wear a hat on your forehead??? What's she hiding?
The dress... Bad choice! "Quick put a large blue cunt hat on my head!"
Again with the Smurf vagina! NO Smurf vagina! NO!!!!
Ahahahaha! Really!? C'mon!
Repeat Offenders!
No relevance! But, nice penis! Hahaha!

Until next time... Love ya guts! Love, Jen xoxo

4 comments:

  1. LOL. I love all the photos, you're so clever. The last one...OMG!! like OMFG! haha.

    ps. i didn't watch the wedding but i love Royals. don't judge me.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love them for a different reason than everyone else... I have ISSUES with the reasons people love them... Not so much THAT they love them!?! Well I presume you have different reasons!?! Let me go with that so I don't hate you! Hahahah! :/

    The pictures took ages! Such a rectal pain!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO! excellent!

    Lux

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha nice! them pictures are gold! your rectal pain is now our rectal pleasure!? :O

    ReplyDelete