Tuesday 7 June 2011

Dildos! The Re-Entry!

Greetings fuckers!!! I'm not dead! I have borrowed a mates laptop... Thanks Rhi Rhi!!! You may have noticed a cute little donate button over there 
to your right...Yes THAT one! I didn't just put it there for my health... So be a darling, click it and donate 1 or 2 dollars to go towards my new laptop! Please *bats eyes* Coz I can't keep using this laptop forever! A) It's a loner and B) It's got keys missing! Which kind of makes me feel like I'm borrowing my mates dildo... It'll get the job done, but I still feel weird about using it!!! Hahaha... We've all been in that situation!

Talking about dildos... Check out these winners! So I looked up funny dildo pics and I ended up finding an x-ray film of one crazy bitch who got a little over zealous and just shoved the whole god damn thing up there... Like right fucking UP THERE!!! That lead onto other weird x-ray pics! Then I just got a bit buck wild and went cock mad.... Mmmwaaahahaha! *sings* Cock and balls cock and balls... Oooo so shiny! Hahaha!


Why she look so sad? :(
Poor, Ma... I think she likes the vag!!!

It's cute and disturbing... Like me!
YES! It's Barack Obama!
She's not cupping the balls!!!
This is exactly how I lost my Ben Wa balls!
This so boring! 
It's happened to the best of us... AND to the worst of us!

I'm always losing my god damn phone!!!
So she said "drink this shot or I'll stick it in your ass!"
 2 and a half hours later and here I am!!! I need new friends!


It's nice but do you have anything a little... Bigger? Hahaha!
I showed this to Todd and he was like "WTF are you looking up? You're like yay we've got the internet back! Let's look up dick"... I laughed... Coz he doesn't know I just ordered one of these for him... in BLACK!!! Aaaahahaha!
Is it just me or does it look like a butternut pumpkin?

I don't get it!?! Why bother getting hard?

Aaaahahaha!
Nipple clamps- Fucking extreme much? Hoo-har hoo-har!! Woof woof!!!
Ahaha! FIST OF FURY!!! RAAARRR!
I want this next to my front door just incase any cunt decides to break in! Ahahaha!
^^^ How you might feel after reading my blog! ^^^




So there you have it, my little shit faces!!!


Until next time... Get a big stiff one up ya! 


Love your guts! 


Love, Jen xoxox


7 comments:

  1. Much obliged for sharing us about this upgrade. Trust you won't get tired on making posts as useful as this. SexyWawa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que interesante post, nunca había sabido los orígenes de los dildos y este post me ha abierto la mente, en ayudar a resolver la idea que se tenía desde un principio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. Dildos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. ucy-pinder.com/lucy-pinder/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. ไวอากร้า

    ReplyDelete
  6. For spouses and romantic partners, you have a more intimate knowledge of the suspected sex addict than anyone else.หนังโป๊ไทย

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many black dildo websites:
    Black Dildos

    ReplyDelete