Friday 25 March 2011

Isabelle's Winter Wardrobe!!!

I literally can not go into a Pumpkin Patch store! I say it's because I refuse to pay those prices for such teeny tiny little clothes but the truth is, I'd sell a fucking kidney just to get some store credit! It's fucking insane! It should be illegal to make such cute clothes for kids! Maybe if my daughter wasn't into fashion it would be easier but that crazy little mole is a mental as I am! And what's worse is they release whole collections! With shit that matches! It's like leaving a crack head to look after your meth lab!!! You don't fucking do it! Anyway so me and Pumpkin Patch no go!!! But Isabelle's grandmother! OMFG this woman has NO self control! She bought Isabelle some items from the collection titled "From Paris, with love". So what do I do? Dick head here goes onto the Pumpkin Patch website to see what other cute shit they have!!! Yeah good one fuck head!!! Now I've got the shakes and I'm typing this at a million miles an hour just to distract myself from applying for a second mortgage and taking my baby girl shopping! And I don't mean shopping I mean fucking SHOP-PING!!! Seriously it's like going into a brothel and saying oh I just wanted to see if they really have girls in here!!! I know they have cute clothes! I know they're over priced! I know I have ZERO self control, especially when it comes to shopping on the web!!! But does that stop me! You can bet your sweet ass IT DOES NOT!!!

So on behalf of mother's and grandmothers everywhere with absolutely NO self control I present Isabelle's 20-11 winter wardrobe (so far!)! Hopefully this is enough of a distraction to prevent me trying to hock my box to get her some matching tights!!! Not all of these items are from Pumpkin Patch! But Pumkin Patch IS responsible for my swift and thorough raping of Ebay!!!











Cute huh!?! Yeah so until next time stay the fuck away from the credit card and as usual, Love ya guts!!! 

Love, Jen xoxo

















1 comment:

  1. I do love it! Just Adorable. She's going to look so cute and stylish. I like them alll!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete