Tuesday 2 August 2011

NO, it doesn't make any fucking sense... But, I'm cool with that!

GIFS!!! What? I said GIFS! What? You fucking heard what I said mother fucker!


You would have seen them before! They're like mini movies! Not the best quality but hey! Who are we to judge!? Anyway so over the last few weeks I have been collecting GIFs that I've found that, as per usual, are either funny, weird or both! I don't know if you'll be able to view these on your mobile/ cell phones! And for that I am sorry... You'll just have to sit there and imagine the funny! *Shakes fist* IMAGINE IT!!!! Sorry for not coming up with anything more spectacular for you to blow your wad over or something that causes your ass to explode out of your shorts but I've literally been sick all fuck winter so you should just be happy I haven't offed myself or at very least been found hiding in the cupboard licking peanut butter off my own nipples! Actually, that's not a half bad idea! You lot stay here I'm going to NOT lick peanut butter off my nips.... WHAT!? I said NOT! Fucking sick bunch you are! God! ENJOY!!!
As far as wanking faces go... This ones pretty hot! 
I. LOVE. MIC!!! Oh and LAMP! 
Ahahahah! Totally freaking out over the non-existent water! Stupid cat!  
That's exactly what I do when Asian tourists rub my tummy! What? It fucking is!!!
He has THE fattest tongue I have EVER seen! But yet I still wouldn't sit on his face!? WTF!?!
The music for The Wizard Of Oz starts playing in my head when I see this! And then the laugh! "Eeeeeeeheheheheheheheheeee!"
One thing is obvious... This dude is DEFINITELY STILL A VIRGIN!
I have NO sympathy for this dude what-so-ever! What the fuck did he think they were doing? He should just be thankful the other dude is wearing pants! 
Is this your reaction to seeing that I've posted a new blog entry? Coz it fucking should be! This is what I do the entire time I'm putting it together!!! Hahaha this actually gets funnier the more you watch it!
My only regret? Not being able to change the carrot into a penis!
I'm sure this hurt but... Haaaahahahaha! 
This is totally like: What's going on over there... Oh hell no! Fuck this! You guys are fucking sick! LATER!!!
As if Jean Claude Van Damme wasn't annoying enough! Seriously! Look at his happy little face... Now tell me he hasn't had a penis inside of him! Aaaahaha!

This is hilarious but I reckon if she was looking at me like this I'd be terrified! Or I might laugh hysterically... I never can tell how I'll react! That's the joys of schizophrenia!? Who said that! What? SERENITY NOW!!!!


So kiddies! Wish me well and hope I get better or you'll have to deal with more fucked up GIFs! What? I said GIFS! Oh!? 


Love your guts!


Love, Jen xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment