Wednesday 11 May 2011

It's in your Mother's anus!

I stumbled across these little gems, thanks to friend... We shall call him, "Liridon"... Which just happens to be what everyone else calls him too... So it worked out well!!! Hahaha! Anyway! Moving right along... The following are some hilarious examples of why I do not own an iPhone (plus I need SOME buttons!) AND why I don't use auto correct and/ or dictionary!!! ENJOY!!!








The one on the right is GOLD!!!

Hahahaha! It's in her god damn anus!!!





FUCK!!! Are you stupid? It's in my fucking PUSS!!!



Anyway, I hope you enjoyed these little love nuggets as much as I did!!!

Until next time...

Love ya guts!!! Love, Jen xoxo

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, these were too good, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl just great

    ReplyDelete
  3. anal device, bahahahahahha, I am never going to hear the song "Edelweiss" the same EVER again. Thankyou so much for the laughs tonight little Jenna, I peed a little...........someone pass me a tena lady stat. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked them as much as I did!!! I laughed so hard I cried!!! I don't think I peed myself... But you never can tell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were hilarious. And yet another reason why I don't text my parents. My Android phone is a pervert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I abandoned the idea of predictive text when I messaged a guy asking if he wanted to go out and it got changed to "do you want to in out" which he mistook as me wanting to play hide the sausage... Ever since then I've been VERY anti technology presuming it knows who I want to in out with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so funny im crying from laughing so much LMFAO. oh yeah its vicky i don't know how to put my name on the comment lol

    ReplyDelete